Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Please help me before I buy mum boots!

(6 Posts)
MrsDeaconClaybourne Mon 09-Nov-15 10:17:21

I really need a smart but comfy pair of ankle boots/closed in shoes. My natural style is towards very chunky biker boot style and I have several lovely pairs but just occasionally they're not smart enough. I really want something that I can wear with skirts and tights/leggings or trousers with a small heel but comfy enough to walk/be on my feet all day. I don't want to spend lots as I'll only wear them when I need to make a good impression!

SuckingEggs Mon 09-Nov-15 11:58:30

Colour? Material?

Do you have slim/ large, calves, wide/slim feet? Want knee length?

Questions, questions grin

MrsDeaconClaybourne Mon 09-Nov-15 12:33:58

Preferably black but grey would be OK. Def only ankle or a boot-y shoe iyswim! Calves not as slim as I'd like but fairly toned grin

SuckingEggs Mon 09-Nov-15 12:42:40

Hmm, OK, how about:

www.dunelondon.com/patsie-warm-lined-leather-ankle-boot-0092501020015484/

www.dunelondon.com/padston-stitch-detail-buckled-ankle-boot-0092506690024484/

www.dunelondon.com/pharah-back-zip-heeled-ankle-boot-0863506030009297/

What styles do you like (if any)? smile

MrsDeaconClaybourne Mon 09-Nov-15 14:47:44

I like all of those. The first are probably the most suitable. I love the last ones but they are probably a bit too high for what I need. Thank you

SuckingEggs Mon 09-Nov-15 16:10:12

grin

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: