Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

U.S. Best buys

(8 Posts)
Hangingbasket14 Sun 08-Nov-15 18:02:10

I'm off to the U.S. next month and would like to stock up on some beauty products which see either cheaper and or only available there. I have some Real Techniques brushes on my list as I think they are cheaper, any other ideas?

Hangingbasket14 Tue 10-Nov-15 12:52:29

Anyone??

ilovemyteddy Tue 10-Nov-15 13:25:53

I was there in the summer and stocked up on Kiehl's, and Kate Somerville serum (£££). Anastasia of Hollywood's Brow wiz is fab, and you can get it from Sephora (which is also worth a look around as I got a fab Shisedo skin care starter kit which I love.)

CVS pharmacies are good for lower end stuff - Burts Bees and Aveeno are much cheaper.

There are old threads on here which I looked at before I went, and do your research about prices here so that you can compare.

ilovemyteddy Tue 10-Nov-15 13:27:21

Oh, and check out Essie and OPI nail polishes in Target or CVS - much cheaper than here if you search around. I also found Nip and Fab products cheaper in Target than they are here (except when Superdrug have an offer on.)

squoosh Tue 10-Nov-15 13:42:08

Clinique is cheaper.

Kat Von D and Josie Maran are two brands I hear great things about that aren't available here.

squoosh Tue 10-Nov-15 13:42:48

It's Kat Von D's tattoo eyeliners specifically that people rave about.

Hangingbasket14 Tue 10-Nov-15 15:06:07

Great thanks, Kate Somerville was on my list! Is Kiehls available in Sephora or drug stores do you know?

ilovemyteddy Tue 10-Nov-15 18:27:26

I think I found Kiehl's in a department stores, possibly Macy's. But Kiehl's have their own stores too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now