Talk

Advanced search

Holy Grail Plus Size Raincoat with hood?

(5 Posts)
srtajuanita Sat 07-Nov-15 15:58:37

I got absolutely soaked today, so I'm going to have to invest in long, knee length waterproof coat with hood. Ideally, I'd have an insulated body, fake fur trimmed hood and a proper waterproof fabric.

Depending on fit I'd probably need a 22 in order to fit in a jumper underneath. Willing to pay up to £300.

Does such a unicorn coat exist? Thank you!

herecomesthsun Sat 07-Nov-15 17:52:38

[[http://www.amazon.co.uk/Didriksons-Angelina-Womens-Waterproof-Windproof/dp/B015LPJM7A/ref=sr_1_1?s=clothing&ie=UTF8&qid=1446918620&sr=1-1&keywords=didriksons Didriksons?] - disclaimer, I don't actually have one, and don't know exactly how long they are. "Knee length" I guess would depend on your height anyway?

Fallulah Sun 08-Nov-15 09:16:58

Might be a bit too outdoorsy but have a look at Mountain Warehouse. They do plus sizes and they come up big - I have a coat and a soft shell jacket in sz20 when I'm closer to a 22.

www.mountainwarehouse.com/womens/jackets/

PerspicaciaTick Sun 08-Nov-15 09:30:50

I love my Landsend Squall, I have the shorter version but this one will keep your knees dry
www.landsend.co.uk/Womens_Squall_Stadium_Coat/pp/P_32016.html?cgid=6189

Libitina Sun 08-Nov-15 12:07:57

Boden 'The Mac'. I have two and they're fab. I'm a size 20 and they're very flattering, warm and waterproof.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now