Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Not quite bra help please!

(8 Posts)
StrictlyMumDancing Fri 06-Nov-15 11:32:09

All you lovely clever ladies out there, please help!

I've been suffering with inflammation in my chest wall for a year now, and I've discovered that wearing my bras completely aggravates it. Same with Sports camis.

Is there anything out there that may give me some hold without being constrictive? I'm currently wearing spaghetti string vests under my clothes, but my boobies are a little too southwards to get away with this unless I'm hidden under a jumper! I appreciate I may be asking for the moon on a stick here.

Aquamarine70 Fri 06-Nov-15 11:56:16

Would a soft bandeau type work? I have some & there is a little bit of support & shape. I wear mine strapless but I can put straps on if I wanted to. That might give a bit more support.

Can you cope with a band under your bust? If so the Bravissimo pyjama tops could be worth a look - they are pretty supportive but no wires.

GreenSand Fri 06-Nov-15 13:01:47

suspect this is too much like the sports cami, but worth looking at?

StrictlyMumDancing Fri 06-Nov-15 18:07:26

Thank you all.

I managed to find some bandeau's like aqua suggested and I'll see if they help. And then if I find that works I may just have to go to Bravissimo. That'd be a shame wink.

StrictlyMumDancing Wed 11-Nov-15 13:01:19

Just a quick very non-important update, but may be helpful to anyone else who suffers with costo:

The bandeau didn't work out, it was better around the band but then it pressed into the chest at the top of my boobs. They lasted about 15 mins! I bought a bigger size too.

Ended up randomly coming across greens suggestion when out shopping and they've worked phenomenally. They are very comfy and the main band comes in at the bottom of my rib cage, they give support and a bit of shape whilst also feeling only slightly tighter than a vest. Again, I've gone for a bigger size that I usually wear but that's worked out brilliantly. star for green

GreenSand Wed 11-Nov-15 15:01:12

Great news. Not my find tho. Have seen previously on a thread on mn for bras to sleep in. Enjoy feeling comfortable.smile

ItsAllGoodMan Wed 11-Nov-15 20:59:09

I wear those asda bras around the house. They're lovely

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now