Talk

Advanced search

Tights help for wedding please?

(3 Posts)
Whyarethebestnamestaken Fri 06-Nov-15 06:49:44

I am a jeans type of person and never wear dresses so am a bit unsure what to wear with a dress for a wedding. It is burgundy with a bit of black and pink in it, knee length and I will be wearing black heels (Clarks Crisp Kendra). Also a pink jacket to dress it up a bit which does match with the bit of pink in the dress.

I am not sure what the rules are for tights, should they be black or a nude/tan colour?

Any suggestions for brands/specific colours would be great, I don't like the "American Tan" look as that seems a bit dated but what do I know.

Thanks in advance for some help.

IntelligentPutty Fri 06-Nov-15 07:35:29

I am similar to you, always in jeans!!
I like M&S Bare invisible tights..
I found them good at a wedding this summer. I am not sure what the "rules" are but I would say that jeans and no sun = pasty legs, so a light colour in the tights helps ! and tbh that is the reason I wear them.. for the colour.

I do however, think that black tights would not look right.. you sound like you have good shoes and they would not be shown off properly with black tights..

Whyarethebestnamestaken Sat 07-Nov-15 14:45:08

Thank you so much, I see that shade is sold out on line but will have a look in store tomorrow.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now