Talk

Advanced search

find me this jacket please

(7 Posts)
Sleepyfergus Wed 04-Nov-15 16:52:40

So I saw a lady wearing a lovely coat/raincoat but she was having a hard time with her kids I didn't think it an opportune time to ask her where it was from.

It was long and black - about mid thigh in length. The back of the hem dipped down to a point. The hood was part of the outer coat. A warmer quilted layer (don't know if sleeveless of not) buttoned in, and it was a mossy green in colour. It had a breast pocket and 2 hand pockets that were square shaped.

I will take a look myself on the net but wondered if this sounded familiar to anyone? TIA.

Sleepyfergus Wed 04-Nov-15 16:53:39

It had no obvious branding either. Looked expensive though (but hoping it's not!!)

Sleepyfergus Wed 04-Nov-15 21:06:03

Anyone? The outer jacket wasn't padded or quilted at all, and it was very slim fitting. No fur on the hood either.

I'm not having much luck on the Internet

BikeRunSki Wed 04-Nov-15 21:08:24

Sounds a bit FatFace.

BikeRunSki Wed 04-Nov-15 21:10:40

Was it this?

Sleepyfergus Wed 04-Nov-15 22:21:29

Thanks but no it wasn't that (but that does look nice and snug!)

This one was much smarter and 'smoother'. It had a sort of neoprene look about it, but more waterproof. It was striking because it was so plain but very sort at the same time. The way the inside buttoned in was lovely.

I'll hopefully see her again (we were dropping kids off to a class) and ask her when she's having a better day.

Sleepyfergus Wed 04-Nov-15 22:22:13

Smart not sort

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now