Talk

Advanced search

Lost necklace - how to find a replacement (desperate)

(8 Posts)
Goodgonegirl Tue 03-Nov-15 12:11:28

A year ago I was given a silver and amethyst necklace as a gift. Unfortunately it has been lost and I am desperate to find a replacement as it has deep sentimental value.

It was probably bought from amazon or ebay and was relatively inexpensive (under 30 pounds?) and I am unable to ask the person who bought it where it came from.

Any ideas how I can track it down? I have tried looking on ebay and amazon but there are far too many to search from. Thank you in advance smile

Nabootique Tue 03-Nov-15 12:26:03

Hello. I've been searching and I can't find a match, but I thought something like this might give you an idea of some search terms as it has a similar feel?

GreenSand Tue 03-Nov-15 12:52:32

Are you after a direct replacement? If so, you might be best finding someone who will make it for you.
this is the closest I can find

Goodgonegirl Tue 03-Nov-15 12:58:14

Thank you for the replies. Yes ideally looking for an exact replacement, will look into that.

Tate15 Tue 03-Nov-15 13:02:48

Get someone else to ask the person on the pretext of them admiring yours and want something same/similar.

Loveleopardprint Tue 03-Nov-15 13:12:21

Do you have any independent silver jewellery shops near you? Perhaps you could get one made?

Goodgonegirl Tue 17-Nov-15 19:15:37

Is it possible to do a google search on the image? Not sure how to do it on my phone, or it the image is clear enough though. Thank you in advance if anyone can help!

Trumpton Wed 18-Nov-15 04:51:29

www.piajewellery.com/amethyst-oval-pendant-prod17725/#.VkwDLXCQGrU would this be close enough ?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now