Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Slippers.

(8 Posts)
ServingSuggestion Sun 01-Nov-15 20:10:02

Apologies for the extremely boring slipper thread. Not sure this fits in either the Style or the Beauty category, but oh well... grin

I need some new slippers. I've previously had some Ugg ones which were fabulous, but clearly ridiculously priced. My current pair are from Next and I've loved them and worn them to death

Any recommendations? I've seen the boot style ones - any good? Or should I stick with the faithful open back style ones?

iMatter Sun 01-Nov-15 20:25:20

I have some ugg boot stylee slippers and also some really fluffy flip flop slippers. They are fab.

Both m&s from a couple of years ago.

Worth a look imo.

PurpleHairAndPearls Sun 01-Nov-15 20:27:25

Neither stylish nor beautiful, but microwave slippers.

Best thing ever (I have Raynauds though so warmth is more important than beauty smile)

ink{http://www.findmeagift.co.uk/gifts/microwavable-slippers-cream-boots.html\www.findmeagift.co.uk/gifts/microwavable-slippers-cream-boots.htm]]l}

Like these ^

Honestly they are blissful if you have cold feet.

tassisssss Sun 01-Nov-15 20:27:44

I also have M&S ugg style ones that I love. Have an OK sole so can nip out to bins etc (ok so I also wear them out in car to do football runs!). Cost about £18 I think.

ServingSuggestion Sun 01-Nov-15 20:44:18

Microwaveable slippers?! Amazing.

Will also check out M&S. smile

SuckingEggs Sun 01-Nov-15 23:16:33

Boden have some nice ones - they're indoor slippers though.

Buttwing Mon 02-Nov-15 08:16:16

I actually bought some great slippers from primark last week. They are memory foam and cost me £4!!
I've not washed them yet and I only had them a week or so but it's like putting your feet inside a warm cloud.

TooMuchRain Mon 02-Nov-15 10:06:04

Watching with interest. I want some sheepskin ones because they are toasty but I also want washable ones and so I can't make my mind up!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now