Talk

Advanced search

Grey/green eyeliner??

(20 Posts)
Indecisivejo Sun 01-Nov-15 20:02:57

Does one exist?

Nabootique Sun 01-Nov-15 20:15:39

What type of eye liner and what shade? Gosh do pencils in every colour of the rainbow. Rimmel do a deep green gel in a pot.

73dexter Sun 01-Nov-15 20:28:54

I have grey and green eyeliners. I think they are both no.7.

Indecisivejo Sun 01-Nov-15 22:20:52

I mean one colour that's a greeney grey?? Preferrably pencil I don't like liquid and my eyes very sensitive

Creatureofthenight Sun 01-Nov-15 22:24:07

I've got a green pencil from Bourjois, I don't know if you'd call it green/grey but its certainly not a bright shade.

MummySparkle Sun 01-Nov-15 22:27:30

I had one, think it's 17, or Barry M. I loved it --until DS ruined my makeup bag angry

TranquilityofSolitude Sun 01-Nov-15 22:29:49

I've got one from Avon - galactic green I think it's called. It's surprisingly good. One of those ones that you twist up and down.

AlisonWunderland Sun 01-Nov-15 22:30:40

I think Clinique do an olivey green pencil

TwoNoisyBoys Sun 01-Nov-15 22:32:05

Yep, was going to say Avon glimmersticks too.....I've got the Galactic Green, but there's also a lovely grey-ish green-y called something Taupe....it's not one of the normal glimmersticks, it's called 'big and bold' I think......

ZacharyQuack Mon 02-Nov-15 02:45:38

Laura Mercier Creme Liner in Graphite is a greenish grey.

hollyisalovelyname Mon 02-Nov-15 07:35:18

Korres do one. It's their pencil No. 7. ( Not Boots smile)
Can be got on Amazon.
It's a real grey green.

Indecisivejo Mon 02-Nov-15 07:53:14

Thank you for these suggestions so far smile
I used to love Avon glimmersticks but don't get Avon where I live and don't want to order online sad

Pupsiecola Mon 02-Nov-15 08:53:59

I have these in three colours including the slate (more grey than the photo suggests). They are brilliant and literally stay on for hours!

www.marksandspencer.com/ultimate-wear-eye-shadow/p/p22314260

maybemyrtle Mon 02-Nov-15 10:29:40

God that's such a good q! Something like benefit skinny jeans in pencil form would be amazing. Wonder if kiko have anything? helpful

catsmother Mon 02-Nov-15 10:40:58

I was going to suggest Bourjois too .... they do a khaki green pencil which isn't a bright green but very flattering as it's not too harsh, and it goes on nicely too without catching or dragging on the skin. Sorry can't remember the name of the shade. They also do a waterproof pencil in a slightly brighter green shade - the casing and lid looks aqua more than green but the 'lead' of the pencil itself is a dark greeny-blue which has good staying power.

HopefulAnxiety Tue 03-Nov-15 00:06:00

NYX jumbo eye pencil in Horseradish is a silvery light green, also Sleek kohl in Sheer Marine. Collection, Bourjois and Kiko have some more khaki shades.

hollyisalovelyname Tue 03-Nov-15 07:39:40

Having bought eye pencils from
high end companies like Chanel and YSL to cheap and cheerful Barry M, Collection, Essence and Catrice the best grey green is Korres No. 7 a grey that has a green tinge. It is worth buying.
I have all the Bourjois green pencils.
Boots No. 7 eye pencils are incredibly soft- really good also.

Indecisivejo Tue 03-Nov-15 11:09:06

Where's best place to get that korres no7 one?

hollyisalovelyname Tue 03-Nov-15 12:52:50

Amazon Uk

PeppermintInfusion Tue 03-Nov-15 12:56:11

I use both green and grey Bobbi Brown gel eyeliners, much less harsh than dark brown/black. They also do various other shades, there is a nice khaki colour that might work for you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now