Talk

Advanced search

Skin Tag

(20 Posts)
Valdeeves Sun 01-Nov-15 16:35:08

Have got a skin tag on my eyelid I'd like to remove - has anybody done this or similar?

fredabear Sun 01-Nov-15 19:36:49

had one on the back of my scalp when pregnant, had it removed without any problems

ClashCityRocker Sun 01-Nov-15 19:39:23

I had one on my muffin, I removed it myself by dabbing perfume on it a couple of times a day and it just dropped off after three days...although not sure that is an option for the eyelid.

fiorentina Sun 01-Nov-15 20:58:06

Depending exactly where it is on your eye lid I have removed one with my pointy tweezers from there.. A quick pinch and it was gone.

Valdeeves Sun 01-Nov-15 22:06:28

It's central and pretty sure it won't pinch off

VimFuego101 Sun 01-Nov-15 22:10:10

If you can tie dental floss around it tightly it will fall off in a couple of days.

MrsGinnyPotter Sun 01-Nov-15 22:10:44

Perfume? Does that work? I have quite a few that I would like to remove!

OllyBJolly Sun 01-Nov-15 22:12:52

I've cut some off with nail scissors. Not sure I'd do my eyelid though.

Valdeeves Mon 02-Nov-15 00:02:50

I've ordered some micro skin tag bands will let you know how I get on!

squoosh Mon 02-Nov-15 11:17:43

I tied mine with thread and watched it turn black and drop off in a couple of days.

Twas most satisfying. Wasn't on my eyelid though.

gingerboy1912 Mon 02-Nov-15 11:21:39

I had one on armpit was there for ages so I started twisting it round and round everyday, it hurt a bit but after about ten days it dropped off, hasn't come back so far.

Euphemia Mon 02-Nov-15 17:19:25

Your muffin?! confused

internaldiscord Tue 03-Nov-15 05:37:21

how close is it to your eyeline? i have actually found that some really small tags (and one bigger pesky one) have started falling off now that i use Pixi Glow Tonic. i'm no expert but i think the glycolic acid might have something to do with it. you could try sweeping some over your eyelid with a cotton pad and see but i'd be careful as it's an acid product.

Strawclutching Tue 03-Nov-15 06:00:46

I had recurring ones. I used a dab of the inside of a vitamin e capsule twice a day. Never came back.

Willow33 Mon 23-Nov-15 22:35:58

Hey OP did the skin tag bands work?

Valdeeves Mon 23-Nov-15 23:40:58

They didn't work - the micro bands weren't micro enough - it's in the centre of my lid. Currently using tea tree oil - thinking of more drastic measures!!

ElderlyKoreanLady Mon 23-Nov-15 23:54:07

I've snipped a medium sized one off with nail scissors before. Not eyelid though. Labia majora, so still quite delicate (I'd just given birth and was mortified when I discovered what had grown down there while I couldn't see). Was very quick, fairly easy and never grew back.

cathyandclaire Tue 24-Nov-15 08:08:38

I tied one on my lid with cotton, very fiddly to get it in the right place and looked a bit of a prat waiting for it to fall off
'err...excuse me...I think you've got something on your eyelid' grin
but it did the job in a few days, no mark left.

Bananajam Tue 24-Nov-15 08:48:48

Your GP might remove it but if its close to the eyelid they may refer you to Ophthalmology. I have one on my inner thigh and I've been ignoring it in the hope it will go away confused I might try tying it with dental floss.

Valdeeves Thu 26-Nov-15 00:23:48

I've tied it off with thread now - let's see what happens - can't wait for it to go!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now