Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

do these shoes exist?

(6 Posts)
mimiasovitch Sun 01-Nov-15 08:57:06

I went shopping yesterday in a different town to my own, and was browsing in a boutique, not actually planning to buy anything. They had a nice selection of shoes, but after I tried on one pair of boots I left to find my dh. Of course I'm now kicking myself. They had a couple of pairs of shoes from a brand called, I'm almost certain of this, Flexees. The only reason I'm not certain is because I can't find them online anywhere. I run a restaurant and they'd be perfect for being on my feet all day. They looked a bit like Fly wedges, but with a lower wedge and they are flexible enough to bend in half. Anyone have any idea of what they could be?

MissWimpyDimple Sun 01-Nov-15 09:03:53

Call the shop and ask? They sound like something I'm after too!

mimiasovitch Sun 01-Nov-15 09:06:39

I will, just as soon as they open. I was just a bit impatient.

burnishedsilver Sun 01-Nov-15 09:17:10

shopflexi.com/shop/women/women-ankle-boots

mimiasovitch Sun 01-Nov-15 10:32:53

They're definitely a possibility. I would have put money on them being spelt differently though. Probably down to being all lightheaded at not working for a whole day! The shop doesn't open until 11 for me to check unfortunately.

mimiasovitch Sun 01-Nov-15 11:56:29

Aha - the brand was Flexx! Stupid, mis-functioning memory. They're not the most gorgeous of shoes, but were incredible light and soft, and at the end of a busy shift I cease to care how pretty my shoes are, as long as they're acceptable anyway.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now