Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

M & S perfume

(7 Posts)
JaceLancs Sat 31-Oct-15 21:59:37

Can anyone recommend any of the Roger and Gallet or Fragonard perfumes on sale in Marks & Spencer
I have a voucher to spend and there is nothing I have seen clothes wise that appeals
Was just about to stock up on knickers when I remembered they do a bigger beauty range than previously
Other perfumes I like are Guerlain insolence and l'instant, petit robe noire, idylle
Dior addict and j'adore
Poeme and la vie en belle by Lancôme
Ellie Saab
Estée Lauder modern muse, brasil dream, adventurous and very vestee
In fact looking at that list - I don't even need perfume! But I do love it! I enjoy choosing a different fragrance every morning depending on my mood and what I am doing
I'm too embarrassed to list what else I have on my shelf now :-0

mumsnit Sat 31-Oct-15 22:23:08

I wear some of the same perfumes and love Fragonard 'Belle de Nuit'. Also they do a lovely miniatures set to give you lots to choose from!
Not generally so keen on the Roger and Gallet myself.

Judydreamsofhorses Sat 31-Oct-15 22:33:32

I don't know those perfumes but can highly recommend the Shay and Blue range which M&S stocks, they are really lovely.

Lucked Sat 31-Oct-15 22:37:24

I like the Fragonard hellitrope and ginger perfume. Very almondy with very subtle ginger

mumsnit Sat 31-Oct-15 22:41:14

Yy to Shay and Blue and also try Monotheme range - the Vanilla Blossom is a very lovely thing indeed grin

getoffthattabletnow Sun 01-Nov-15 09:35:34

I love Roger and Gallet's Gingembre perfume - layer it over Jo Malone Nutmeg and Ginger.The best thing is to go and test a few.Fragonard perfumes are very well thought of.

JaceLancs Sun 01-Nov-15 11:09:02

The ginger ones sound nice for this time of year - and different to anything I've got
Might have to travel to a biggish m & s for a sniffing session

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now