Talk

Advanced search

Boys padded down type jacket

(5 Posts)
orangeplum Sat 31-Oct-15 15:59:23

I am looking for a padded down type jacket for my DS age 13. I was hoping to still get a child's one as the adults ones are so much more expensive. It doesn't need to be down but he likes the ones that are not too thick and padded.

Any suggestions of where I can get one. He would need an age 13 or 14

TIA

QueenofLouisiana Sat 31-Oct-15 17:45:01

Any joy with Uniqlo? I bought mine there- it's fab!

CMOTDibbler Sat 31-Oct-15 17:46:58

DS has one from Land End

Iamabuyingbootsaddict Sat 31-Oct-15 17:49:23

Would he like one of these? www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00G4CEPWM/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1. I bought one for my son last year when he was 13. It was a little snug on him I must admit and the one he has this year which is a men's medium (actually a small in size as it fits me) is much better. They are very reasonably priced from Amazon and my son absolutely loves his. I've found it quite difficult to get anything for him clothes in general until he was big enough to wear a small men's size. It's much easier now.

MrsMolesworth Sat 31-Oct-15 17:52:27

I was going to say Uniqlo too. Small sizing. (Though their kids range only goes up to age 12, so you'd have to get size XS or S mens. But they have loads of colours and are not too expensive.

Think Superdry do them too. Look out for the online outlet shop which is half price.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now