Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Am I too old for these?

(10 Posts)
Decanter Thu 29-Oct-15 21:37:53

Would love some quickish opinions on these shoes. They're from Ash. I'm 39 and 3/4 hmm and I'm a skinny jean/chino, shirts, blazer, broguey, converse type person. I have loads they'd go with as I tend to stick to blues, tans, some pale corals etc. Genuinely not sure if they are just too "young" for me. What do you think? Thanks smile

gonegrey56 Thu 29-Oct-15 21:39:55

Go for it !

TondelayaDellaVentamiglia Thu 29-Oct-15 21:40:43

I have a good few years on you and still wear converses and the like.

My last pair are fuchsia leopard print. I will say to get some plush insoles...I never have achey feet, but if I wear anything like this for a couple of days my feet kill me!

mayum1 Thu 29-Oct-15 21:50:52

Get it.

burnishedsilver Thu 29-Oct-15 21:53:13

I'm older that you and I'd wear them (if they were silver - I don't do gold). Go for it.

MrsJayy Thu 29-Oct-15 21:55:25

Get them i had pink sparkly ones (not that brand) last summer im 44 <shrug>

MerlinToadsHellishMuttonSnuff Thu 29-Oct-15 22:16:04

They're lovely Decanter. Age doesn't come into it. If you like them you should get them thlgrin

I'm a few years older than you and own black sparkly and silver plimsolls / trainers.

MrsJayy Thu 29-Oct-15 22:20:23

Ooo black and silver

ProbablyMe Thu 29-Oct-15 22:36:00

I'm a bit older than you (41) and I have gold and silver ones. Love 'em!

Decanter Thu 29-Oct-15 22:55:23

Thanks for your replies smile All very positive, so I've ordered them
grin. Cloggs have them Down to £44 with code TREAT20 if anyone's interested! Thanks again.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: