Talk

Advanced search

Disaster - Will my hair break off - what are my options?

(1 Post)
RugbyWidow7 Wed 28-Oct-15 15:41:31

I've always had highlighted blonde hair. I recently asked a new hairdresser to dye the hair blonde all over with the complementary highlights on top. Disaster struck and it came out a ginger/dark blonde colour which wasn't what I asked for and I really dislike. I went back yesterday for colour correction which included further highlights and a toner. It was very slightly lighter, but no real difference!
I've been to a different hairdresser today for help and they've done a patch and strand test, only I've just had a call to say to their surprise my hair stretched and broke when they tested it, so isn't in good enough condition. I'm to go in tomorrow to discuss my options.
I've always looked after it and am surprised at this and so upset at the prospect of being stuck with this much darker colour!
Does anyone have any experience of this - do I have any options? I really want my old hair back!
Thank you

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now