Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Help me find an alternative to my favourite top please. It's starting to get repetitive.

(5 Posts)
magicpuppy Wed 28-Oct-15 10:27:38

I have this top mint velvet and I wear it going out over black skinnies.

I really love it but I end up wearing it every time I go out (not often).

I need something else that looks well over skinnies. I am short and size 16. There isn't anything that I really love on Mint Velvet at the moment but I think it is a bit over my budget anyway. I'd probably stretch to about £50 for the right top.

I need something that skims the muffin top and isn't too long.

Thanks

This is my current favourite, for popping on with skinnies and heeled boots for a casual night out. Might be too plain/not dressy enough for you though?

Watching with interest, as I need some too!

NotTodaySatan Wed 28-Oct-15 15:40:03

I'm not keen on your original top so this may be off the mark but I think this would look lovely with skinnes. And would be really flattering.

Stupidly expensive for polyester though.

magicpuppy Wed 28-Oct-15 16:02:26

Thanks.

I like the M&S top but I think it would be less than flattering on my lumps and bumps.

My top looks a lot nicer on than it is styled on the link but it was the only picture I could find nottoday. (I've worn it so much I feel duty bound to protect it's honour grin )

I like the MV one you linked but a bit outside budget. I'll keep it in mind though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now