Talk

Advanced search

Where can I get wide calf/leg boots on the high street?

(12 Posts)
CambridgeBlue Wed 28-Oct-15 07:08:11

I've got really chunky calves sad and although there seem to be quite a few places online that sell boots to fit, I'd rather buy in real life if I can. Is there anywhere with real shops that sells them? I know Clarks do and I think M&S but wondered if there were any others.

montyandmabel Wed 28-Oct-15 07:11:48

I think New Look might..l

wonkylegs Wed 28-Oct-15 07:22:12

Evans sells a good range of them
I'm not in their clothes size range but they have loads of boots that fit my large calves

luckiestgirlintheworld Wed 28-Oct-15 07:34:09

I found some amazing ones in TK Maxx. I never find boots that fit my massive calves. Was so pleased.

Whatthefreakinwhatnow Wed 28-Oct-15 07:39:21

Yes new look do, and as pp said evans do a nice range of boots. Off to look for some myself at the weekend so let us know how you get on smile

Anaffaquine Wed 28-Oct-15 07:59:58

Next do a wide leg boot too. I got there last year and have just had them re-heeled for this year.

Hastagwhatever Wed 28-Oct-15 08:01:56

Primark have some with elasticated backs.
Look better than they sound honest

RomComPhooey Wed 28-Oct-15 08:03:04

I found some amazing ones in TK Maxx. I never find boots that fit my massive calves. Was so pleased.

Were they old Duo stock? On another boot thread someone flagged up that Duo seemed to have off-loaded their clearance calf fitting boots via TK Maxx since their rebrand.

Amazemedontbeacunt Wed 28-Oct-15 08:03:38

Simply be or yours

stupidgreatgrinonmyface Wed 28-Oct-15 08:06:24

I got some gorgeous boots in Ann Harvey's sale a couple of years ago. Down to £35 from £150! They are still going strong.

luckiestgirlintheworld Wed 28-Oct-15 10:19:48

romcom yes they are Duo. I've never heard of them. Who are they now?

RomComPhooey Wed 28-Oct-15 21:05:53

Ted and Muffy (boak!), Luckiest - but they've also hiked their prices about 30% since last winter as part of their relaunch/rebrand. Lots of long term customers like me are thoroughly pissed off with them.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now