Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Clarks Volara Melody boots - rather pleased.

(20 Posts)
NorthernLurker Tue 27-Oct-15 18:36:34

Just bought these. I usually take a wide fitting but there is actually enough width in these for me and they look really nice on. Having pined after more national sugar boots for two years I'm ready to love again wink
For those of you who are plump of calf - these are mid calf and will zip up on me. No idea what my calf measurement is but the rest of me is a 22 so you get the idea wink

NorthernLurker Wed 28-Oct-15 16:18:31

Crikey Clarks are testing my patience!

They emailed a 25% offer for all boots today........

So I have been and bought another pair of boots (at discount) so I then can take the full price ones back.

The code is BOOTS25 is anybody wants to use it online.

carrielou2007 Wed 28-Oct-15 18:35:35

I ordered Clarks Orinoco bloom which seem to be the same as my national sugar boots but with a furry lining?? I missed the black ns ones from the outlet the other day so ordered these with the 25% off except the customer service person took £25 off rather than 25% ??

NorthernLurker Wed 28-Oct-15 21:15:07

Bargain! Yes they do look quite similar. I want to wear mine with dresses and tunics for work though which is why I went for the Volara.

Laska5772 Wed 28-Oct-15 22:13:50

Thanks again .northern! I hope you also went through Quidco.. they have an extra 10% off on Clarks at the moment ..

I have just ordered a pair of the Kearns lush Bankle boots to replace my (v, similar) old Ecco ankle boots which have also almost had it .. So thats twice you have saved/made me spend money with Clarks this week grinwink..

My national sugars havent arrived yet but hopefully tomorrow.

Laska5772 Wed 28-Oct-15 22:16:17

Kearns lush bankle boots?!! I assure you i havent been on the wine.. I meant of course Kearns Blush ankle boots grin

IamTheWhoreofBabylon Wed 28-Oct-15 22:47:48

Thank you for the code
I've just ordered these
www.clarks.co.uk/p/26110703

NorthernLurker Thu 29-Oct-15 22:32:05

They have got some nice stuff this year. I will have to smuggle any others in to the house though as my daughters already think I have too many!

kingshill Fri 30-Oct-15 07:19:13

10% off on quidco too.

SarahWithAFringeOnTop Sat 31-Oct-15 10:33:36

So I may have accidentally ordered the Volara boots... and possibly also the Orinoco Bloom for choice (I'm blaming you let, OK grin)... so what am I going to wear them with? Pretty little tea dresses just aren't me and I'm too old anyway so apart from skinny jeans, what else?

NorthernLurker Sat 31-Oct-15 20:15:28

I will be wearing mine with tunics and skirts as well as dresses.

SarahWithAFringeOnTop Tue 03-Nov-15 20:56:19

Oh dear... they've arrived and I love both pairs... obviously can't keep them both, I will have to decide... confused <drags half her wardrobe out to experiment with different things>

yazzy85 Wed 04-Nov-15 16:48:16

I ordered the Volara after reading this threaf and just recieved them yesterday. They are beautiful boots, lovely soft leather and fit well on my wide feet. Thanks for sharing this find with Northern flowers

yazzy85 Wed 04-Nov-15 16:49:13

*sharing it with us, cannot type on my phone!!

imnottoofussed Fri 06-Nov-15 22:12:24

I just got a pair of the volara this week as well, (Got them half price in the Next sale). I'm in a bit of a style limbo though so need to get some clothes to wear them with grin, I've got some skinny jeans and thought they would go with chunky jumpers.

Can anyone link to the type of stuff you wear with them so I know I'm not going to stand out like a sore thumb.

Wasn't too pleased when dd14 said she didn't like them but they would be fine for walking the dog in (i.e not to be seen in daylight) I'm still keeping them though.

keeponkeepinon Sat 07-Nov-15 15:19:41

I really need to stay away from these threads. I develop a footwear obsession in the autumn. I just love good boots though. I'm liking thepilico shine as its got a narrow ankle. I prefer this but I dont think I own skinny enough skinny jeans for them to be tucked in.

carrielou2007 Sat 07-Nov-15 18:17:00

I ordered the Pilico shone too being half price, they are divine so I've ordered them in taupe too grin I had my 5 pocket jeggings tucked in, too old and cold for the rolled up jskinnies flash if ankle look. Even my 8 year old said how lovely they are!!

NorthernLurker Sat 07-Nov-15 23:49:34

Glad people are getting on well with new boots smile I wore mine twice this week for full day's work without any issue. As yazzy said, they really are soft.

SuckingEggs Sun 08-Nov-15 00:01:31

I got the Maroda Spritz - good for my narrow feet. Really comfortable and very nice indeed. Got them with 25% off. Good old Clarks!

keeponkeepinon Tue 10-Nov-15 17:25:44

Those who got pilico shine which colour did you get and what do you think of them? I tried them on today. They're chunkier than I'm used to so I think I could really only wear them with jeans, too heavy for anything else.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now