Talk

Advanced search

Those boot-type fluffy slippers ...

(11 Posts)
JammingtonDodger Tue 27-Oct-15 10:30:10

... where can I get a pair that are machine-washable, but also won't disintegrate through wear in three weeks? I buy a new pair every winter and by mid-November they're threadbare, concertina-ed and all floppy! angry

carrie74 Tue 27-Oct-15 11:44:50

I think Celtic & Co are machine washable.

I've got Uggs that I only wear as slippers. I think I got them the Xmas before last, wear them daily, and still going strong (I did buy some new inserts for them though as the sheepskin had gone almost threadbare). I haven't dared try them in the washing machine though, although I suppose I could try since they're only indoor slippers anyway. I'm off to the US at Easter where I can buy new ones cheaply, so may try washing them before I go so can buy replacements if necessary...

Eminybob Tue 27-Oct-15 11:51:55

I would have recommended fat face as I had a pair for years and years, but they died last year so DP bought me 2 new pairs for Christmas from there and they have already started falling to bits. So not there.

Hobbes8 Tue 27-Oct-15 18:06:37

I got a stripy pair from sainsburys last week that say they're machine washable, but I've yet to test them. They're toasty though.

Walkingonsunshine00 Tue 27-Oct-15 18:18:06

Matalan

leadrightfoot Tue 27-Oct-15 20:15:31

Tesco

MountainDweller Wed 28-Oct-15 00:12:50

Land's End do fleece ones with rubber soles, very comfy and mine have lasted well. Not sure if they go in washing machine though.

Princesspond Wed 28-Oct-15 08:18:49

I've got bedroom athletics, they wash well

Skippedthelightfandango Wed 28-Oct-15 08:25:40

joules fleece ones. My purple and pink stripy pair survived a hot whites wash successfully last week. The whites were OK too!

It was a mistake.....

starsinyourpies Wed 28-Oct-15 16:00:27

As previous poster said Celtic & co are fab and machine washable.

westcountrywoman Wed 28-Oct-15 20:34:08

Celtic & Co house boots are fab. Pricey but worth it in my opinion as they last very, very well (years). They are machine washable.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now