Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Beauty Advent Calendars

(9 Posts)
OneInAMillionYou Tue 27-Oct-15 04:06:32

It has taken me a couple of years to catch on to the fact these are a thing now!
Does anyone have any recommendations/favourites?
I see the Jo Malone one has sold out already, even at £260!!
Please share your previous experiences with me as I try and decide if one is worth buying.

73dexter Tue 27-Oct-15 06:52:56

I bought one from Boots about 3 years ago and it was rubbish so I stick to chocolate ones now. Some of them do seem incredibly expensive.

missmargot Tue 27-Oct-15 06:59:03

I've had the You calendar for the last few years, the website lists everything that's in it so you can decide whether or not it's worth it for you.

fredabear Tue 27-Oct-15 08:47:37

I've ordered the occitane one for my mum like the look of m&s one too

Donge13 Tue 27-Oct-15 12:18:07

I have got the selfridges one for myself this year and the dd's have the hof make up one . Last year dd1 had the top shop one and dd 2 had a nail varnish one . We love them! They are part of the present budget and it keeps a little bit of excitement going for the girls at the ages of 22 and 19 .

Itscurtainsforyou Tue 27-Oct-15 13:06:00

We do the skin-flint method - collect miniatures of different products together and make our own (using refillable pocket calendars). It forces me to use up all my travel sizes too.

mumchkin Tue 27-Oct-15 23:24:57

I can't get past that they're charging for something (sample sizes of cosmetics) that is usually free...

Westielove Tue 27-Oct-15 23:29:49

I got the ciate nail polish one, but only because it was half price and I LOVE nail polish.

Talisin Wed 28-Oct-15 06:43:27

The Boots No7 one is available now.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now