Talk

Advanced search

Who makes good quality long sleeve t shirts?

(7 Posts)
Nancery Sun 25-Oct-15 21:24:04

That aren't too thin so can semi disguise my wobbling middle? I like the Boden ones, but am stumped on where else.

southeastastra Sun 25-Oct-15 21:26:01

i have a john lewis own brand one which is nice, also banana republic and american apparel

MrsBertMacklin Sun 25-Oct-15 21:26:51

I like Uni Qlo - thick and they reach the end of my arm.

I've got a few and they hold their shape in the wash.

Nancery Sun 25-Oct-15 21:31:02

Oooh, thank you! Will have a look now

mrslebon Sun 25-Oct-15 22:14:39

J Crew do really lovely ones that wash well and a good range of colours too.

www.jcrew.com/uk/womens_category/Tshirtsandtanktops/longsleevetshirts/PRDOVR~B1304/B1304.jsp

I'm a size 8 - 10 and bought a S. Quality is fantastic.

pdxs Sun 25-Oct-15 22:47:14

To help the look i often wear a sleeveless vest/cami underneath a ls tee or other top to smooth the middle) i like m+s ones, around £5 and indestructable.. also uniqlo or h+m

Ts... h+m have some good ones, plus have a promo right now where you take in an old piece of clothing (from any shop) and get £5 off.. which woukd go a long way towards one of their ts

Pupsiecola Mon 26-Oct-15 19:04:56

I don't like knitwear so tend to wear long sleeved tees for much of the year. I layer in winter; for warmth and also to add different colours. Whistles do decent ones. White Stuff do too but can be a bit hit and miss. M&S Limited Collection sometimes have some.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now