Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Outfit help needed for either side of EDD wedding

(4 Posts)
IndomitabIe Sun 25-Oct-15 08:25:49

Hello S&Bers,

I'm very much out of my depth here, I'd really appreciate your help.

I need to go to a wedding that is less than 2 weeks post EDD (next spring). So I need to find an outfit that will work for overdue-pregnant of or very early postnatal.

Ideally, I'd like a nice top and trousers (not the dress type).

And for the disclaimer: yes, I know there's a high likelihood I won't want to go at all, that I'll be emotional & oozing one way or another, but even if I can pop along for a couple of hours I will. And it'll be easier to have the outfit and not go, than realise I could go but not have anything to wear.

Thanks for your help!

IndomitabIe Sun 25-Oct-15 08:26:59

Psshht, just realised title doesn't work & typos galore. Sorry.

magicpuppy Sun 25-Oct-15 08:29:35

anything here I saw this advertised recently and they said some of the dresses would work pre and post birth so it's worth a look.

IndomitabIe Sun 25-Oct-15 08:36:13

Thanks magicpuppy, there's some good tops on there that might work - could posh it up with a sparky belt/sash thingy I saw on another site.

Bit hmm at the pics showing the fit for pregnancy and nursing next to each other - not even an acknowledgment of a saggy belly or mega-boobs. As if it's that easy!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now