Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Valverde Botas -boots from Spain

(4 Posts)
cromwell44 Fri 23-Oct-15 14:38:05

Has anyone bought boots on-line from this site? It's been mentioned on S&B threads and I'm after feedback on fit and quality from anyone that's ordered? I can't find what I want this year so am considering searching further a field but I don't want to risk returns to Spain.

cressetmama Fri 23-Oct-15 17:22:40

I did, and am very pleased with them although I didn't realise they were making them to order and would take three weeks. I am 38/39 and they advised me that for my style the boot last was a bit big so to size down. They were right, the boots are fine, sturdy rather than dainty and the suede seems good. If I were being hyper-critical, I might say that the bit that protects the calf from the zip is a little narrow!

FrustratedFrugal Fri 23-Oct-15 17:23:46

Yes, a few years ago, not sure if it was this specific site, but one of the small manufacturers. Good value, fairly snug.

cromwell44 Sat 24-Oct-15 11:18:48

Thanks.
I have skinny calves so these might be just right for me. Looks like they are classic rather than fashion so I need to decide what I want. confused

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: