Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

best products for curly hair?

(6 Posts)
firefly78 Thu 22-Oct-15 16:23:01

i have naturally curly hair but it often just looks a fluffy mess. Any suggestions as to what I could use?

DaisyBD Thu 22-Oct-15 16:33:19

I find toni and guy label m products work really well on mine - partic curl cream and mesh styling (which feels disgusting like glue but once it's dry it kind of disappears and just makes my hair feel thicker and the curls more defined).

There's curly and curly though - my ndn has ginger ringletty hair which looks amazing, she swears by twisted sister products but they don't work for me at all. My hair is quite fine and getting thinner by the day it feels, and also less curly as I get older. But the mesh styling has given it its mojo back.

firefly78 Fri 23-Oct-15 12:44:33

do you have a link for the mesh styling product?

hellsbellsmelons Fri 23-Oct-15 13:39:41

I wash then condition.
Towel dry.
Spray in some leave in conditioner.
Spray in some Frizz Ease dream curls
Then combe through with thick combe.
Head upside down and scrunch.
Then back up the right way and scrunch again.
Then leave it well alone!

CuntWagon Fri 23-Oct-15 21:02:43

I'm a ringletty type and just use John Frieda air dry curls and leave it alone. I stopped using conditioner about a year ago and my hair is much better. The conditioner was just leaving a film over my hair and making it lank.

Dollyemi Fri 23-Oct-15 21:06:29

I've bought every product going and just recently discovered Tigi foxy curls. Apply to wet hair, not damp. Lots of people swear by boots curl cream but it didn't work for me.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now