Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Dress help needed - breastfeeding.

(4 Posts)
Nottalotta Thu 22-Oct-15 08:24:27

I am going to a december wedding, and I am breastfeeding. DS will be 4.5months. I need a dress suitable for the wedding ceremony and meal (wont be staying for evening 'do')

I had planned to wear something but I will be too big for it still, unless a miracle happens.

I'm 5'7, a size 14. I like classic styles and cant afford to spend anything too much at all.

Please help!

Llouh Thu 22-Oct-15 08:30:53

Have you had a look at the nursing clothes on ASOS? While some of it isn't dirt cheap (about £30 a dress) I think a lot of them could be worn again for all different occasions or even as a day time dress.

m.asos.com/search/nursing-dress?q=nursing+dress&SearchSuggestUsed=true

Nottalotta Thu 22-Oct-15 08:41:35

Thanks - I had looked but they all seem to. maternity dresses, for a bump. Not sure how well the fit would be.

SpinMyBaby Thu 22-Oct-15 08:54:51

I had the same concerns about ASOS stuff as I needed a formal nursing dress this week, but the one I ordered fits really nicely without a bump (and even hid my mummy tummy well). You can always order a few styles/sizes to try on as the returns are free.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now