Talk

Advanced search

mulberry sale? worth the wait?

(9 Posts)
Missushb Tue 20-Oct-15 22:59:31

I am thinking about splashing out on a mulberry bag. I have some over time coming up and also feel like treating myself after a rough spell in my life! I was thinking about buying the Small Bayswater perhaps, I also like the Daria clutch and Tessie satchel. Anyone know if these ones are ever in the sale after Christmas Day? Is that the only period Mulberry have a sale? Also thinking harrods and selfridges may have discounts coming up soon before Christmas, not sure if Mulberry is usually included though. Also, does anyone have any of the bags mentioned above, and are they worth it? Thanks.

WhyDoesGastonBark Wed 21-Oct-15 09:52:39

Black Friday at John Lewis last year they were 25% off

carrie74 Wed 21-Oct-15 13:07:31

When I got mine it was 30% off, but make sure you check loads of outlets to get best deal. I think it was Xmas Eve for sale.

You can also try an outlet if you're near one: Shelton mallet, York, Bicester?

hifi Wed 21-Oct-15 14:36:36

I usually buy mine 20% cheaper from the airport. You can choose what you want rather than whats on sale.

TimeToMuskUp Wed 21-Oct-15 21:33:00

John Lewis always have Mulberry bags on sale at Christmas but they sell incredibly quickly, so gen up on the start dates and set your alarm.

I love Bicester Village's Mulberry store and they always have Bayswaters in stock. I have a mini one but don't use it much as the larger ones are more practical (two young sons so endless tat to lug about). I love Mulberry and will happily go a full year buying only one or two expensive handbags instead of a dozen cheap ones. They last forever and not one of mine has fallen apart yet.

LittleMysMoominMamma Thu 22-Oct-15 11:21:59

Sorry for the hijack, but what are the discounts like at the Bicester outlet?

It's quite a trek from where I live, but I'm sooo tempted to go!

hifi Fri 23-Oct-15 12:32:48

Factory shop any nearer? www.mulberryfactoryshop.com/storelocator/

hellsbellsmelons Fri 23-Oct-15 13:55:38

I found Bicester the cheapest by far.
You can get some real bargains there.

LittleMysMoominMamma Fri 23-Oct-15 20:51:05

Thanks hifi, I'd been considering the Shepton Mallet shop - the annoying thing is my daughter lived near it until recently, but never ended up going there!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now