Talk

Advanced search

No pull hair bands for DD's fine hair

(7 Posts)
nonsense0name Mon 19-Oct-15 13:37:20

I need very small but stay put hair bands for DD's hair please. No snag silicone type ones from Claire's are OK but still get caught and I end up cutting them out.

Can anyone suggest a better version? Her hair is long, fine and very slippery. Any thoughts on No Ouch by Goody's? I saw them recommended on a you tube video but have never heard of them

Thanks

kiwidreamer Mon 19-Oct-15 14:31:38

I got school hair bands for DD at tesco this year and they are really good, soft but stay in all day and DD has a very modest mane of very fine straggly hair, worth a look where you find their school hair accessiries

FreeButtonBee Mon 19-Oct-15 14:42:02

DD has such fine hair and I've found the little soft fabric hair bands in Sainsburys are quite good. Three loops and they hold the hair, stay in reasonably well (although need a clip to hold a few strays) and if she decides to pull them out they don't hurt. You get a bag of 20 or 30 for a couple of quid!

dementedpixie Mon 19-Oct-15 14:46:07

I got the goody ouchless ones from asda and they are great for dd's hair.

dementedpixie Mon 19-Oct-15 14:46:48

They were just with the other hair accessories. I have also seen them in morrisons I think

nonsense0name Mon 19-Oct-15 15:28:38

Great thanks for the replies, v helpful

EldonAve Mon 19-Oct-15 15:33:03

Goodys or Scuunci (sp?)
They sell smaller ones in Boots

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now