Talk

Advanced search

Horror fancy dress while pregnant...

(16 Posts)
knittingbat Mon 19-Oct-15 12:29:45

Literally the horror... Have to go to party next week with horror theme, am awful at fancy dress! Husband going too so any duo suggestions welcome.

Er - to add the spice of interest, am pregnant and randomly childhood school bully who never wish to see again invited also shock so naturally would like to look horrifically glamorous rather than fat pumpkin iyswim...grin

pdxs Mon 19-Oct-15 12:33:08

Rosemary in rosemarys baby? Might be a bit chilly in a nightie but an easy one!

00100001 Mon 19-Oct-15 12:36:14

grin

00100001 Mon 19-Oct-15 12:37:25

Goes as skeletons!

RNBrie Mon 19-Oct-15 12:39:05

There are some AMAZING ideas - google "pregnant halloween" and look at the images. I love some of these so much! (but some of them are so gruesome, I can't even look straight at them!)

I am 5 weeks pregnant with dc3 and gutted I have no bump this halloween!

With dc1 I went as a zombie pregnant bride - some chap tried to chat me up and was horrified when I told him the bump was actually real. Ahhh happy times.

Zombie pregnant bride would be good - your dh could have a shotgun or something - shotgun wedding gone wrong....

NotTodaySatan Mon 19-Oct-15 12:39:37

Do this! Do this! Do this! Do this!

ShowOfHands Mon 19-Oct-15 12:41:15

Go as a mummy... few bandages and you're done.

Or, you could do what we always do with the dc. We invent a zombie fairytale character. DD was little dead riding hood (white sheet, cobwebs all over her, white face paint and blood coming from her eyes and mouth) and DS was the Gingerdead Man last year (brown clothes and face paint, axe in his back, blood coming from eyes and mouth).

Mrsmorton Mon 19-Oct-15 12:42:33

Satans one is great.

NotTodaySatan Mon 19-Oct-15 12:43:46

Here's another. Honestly it's so easy and so effective. You'd be missing a trick not to!

LadyCassandra Mon 19-Oct-15 12:44:22

There was a great list on Buzzfeed last week, I'll try and find the link...

LadyCassandra Mon 19-Oct-15 12:45:04

www.buzzfeed.com/morganshanahan/27-ridiculously-genius-maternity-halloween-costumes

knittingbat Mon 19-Oct-15 13:24:03

Omg disturbing but amazing suggestions!

NaiceVillageOfTheDammed Tue 20-Oct-15 21:38:48

What about an alien bursting out al la 'Alien'.

Just a pale shaped stuffed long sock and some blood around the base.

Of course it could look like a weired penis exiting tummy.

OVienna Tue 20-Oct-15 22:20:50

I hate fancy dress but these are fantastic! I hope there's someone squeamish there!!!winkgrin

Littlepinkpear Wed 21-Oct-15 23:28:13

I went as the clown from IT when pregnant, complete with large bunch of helium balloons.

I was asked to take off my wig as I was scaring people grin

I was very comfy in my defence.

LagartijaNick Thu 22-Oct-15 11:15:57

Loving the scary babies. I just dressed my bump as a pumpkin. This may be less disturbing for any potentially passing children.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now