Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Where's that thread - secrets of women who always look amazing?

(9 Posts)
teacher1984 Sun 18-Oct-15 16:32:53

Last year there was a thread about women who always look amazing, how do they do it? It focused a lot on wardrobe/clothing with snippets of beauty. Can anyone remember it and help me find it? It had a ton of replies and so much good info!

Hope someone can help!

ShakespearesSister01 Sun 18-Oct-15 16:49:07

Watching!!! I would imagine it's a bit of planning, good genes, some exercise, drinking lots of water - and lots of dedication

EmilyPunkhurst Sun 18-Oct-15 17:11:30

There's been a few.

Was it this one: www.mumsnet.com/Talk/style_and_beauty/2002136-How-do-some-women-always-manage-to-look-so-put-together-and-downright-gorgeous

teacher1984 Sun 18-Oct-15 19:34:22

That's the one!! Thank you so much smilesmilesmile

pdxs Sun 18-Oct-15 23:43:38

interesting read - thanks for digging up emily!

Flambola Mon 19-Oct-15 07:44:38

I think I'm one of these women. I was told by three different people on Saturday that I was looking great even though I had on my gross lounge wear.

Naicecuppatea Mon 19-Oct-15 09:26:56

Lucky you, Flambola envy I NEVER get told if I look great, or nice, or anything, even when I think I've made an effort, and even by family (who should just lie anyway).

Gatekeeper Mon 19-Oct-15 09:30:01

I know two women like this and they always look effortlessly stylish without looking too 'done' <sigh>

I just can't do it; I think in their case it is because they have lean figures where as I am rather 'matronly' in the bust and beam !

Grok Mon 19-Oct-15 11:56:00

Thanks for linking to that discussion! Great read and inspiring to try a few ideas. I liked spending time looking put together for work, but now that I'm on mat leave with a newborn and breastfeeding, looking (or feeling!) put together is much much more difficult or not even possible most days!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now