Talk

Advanced search

What do you reckon to these M&S work dresses?

(6 Posts)
AnyoneButAndre Sat 17-Oct-15 10:52:50

I don't know whether it's the perimenopause getting to me but I went into M&S to use the loos yesterday and some of their workwear didn't look too bad. It helps that dark green is one of "my" colours and they've got a lot in atm.

So, what do you reckon to these two dresses for a 40-something pearshape in a smart office job. I have some good fitted black jackets to wear over the first one but not sure about the second.
colour-block skater
drapey grey

KateSpadeAddict Sat 17-Oct-15 10:59:46

I saw the first one in real life the other day - looks good however the material was pretty flimsy and that isn’t really what I’d look for in that tailored style of workwear. It depends what you like.
I think the second will be pretty clingy so if you’ve got the figure go for it smile it depends on the dress code at your office but I think it could look good with a biker style leather jacket and simple heels or boots?

Eachleechsparethumb Sat 17-Oct-15 11:00:49

Ethe styles are nice but I don't like polyester

Ohwhatfuckeryisthis Sat 17-Oct-15 11:02:25

I like both, but the grey is a bit short, should be knee length imo.

LIZS Sat 17-Oct-15 11:03:53

I had one like the grey one from C&A in late 80s!

AnyoneButAndre Sat 17-Oct-15 11:07:23

Bloody hell, I was expecting to be told to seek psychiatric assistance.

I've got an extensive selection of slips to wear under dresses which I hope would make the grey less clingy.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now