Talk

Advanced search

Hairdresser in York?

(6 Posts)
ApplesTheHare Tue 13-Oct-15 20:16:14

Can anyone recommend a decent hairdresser in York? I'm desperate to move on from Toni and Guy and go to a hairdresser who can give me some advice about how to update my hairstyle to fit now I've hit my 30ss and had DD. The rocky, layered, longer style I've had since early 20s now just looks uncared for and frumpy/frizzy now I have less time to spend on it. Please help!

drLu Tue 13-Oct-15 20:35:20

Bang! Salons on Petergate and Bishy Road. Adele for colouring, Craig for cutting. Had Sadie too and she was great. Been there for years and rate them highly.

MarvinKMooney Tue 13-Oct-15 20:36:46

I get my hair cut at Sensu on Ousegate. Have always been very happy with what they've done for me.

UpNorthAgain Tue 13-Oct-15 21:11:12

Blue, on Little Stonegate (back of Browns). All of the stylists are great. I wouldn't recommend Bang as they overcharged DD, then compounded their error, and I had to go into the salon and get quite assertive before they sorted it out blush

ApplesTheHare Wed 14-Oct-15 21:03:06

Thank you so much for the suggestions ladies, you have probably just saved my hair, I will have a look.

siangoard Sat 29-Oct-16 12:57:58

Any more recent recommendations, new to York and looking for someone who is really good and creative as well

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now