Talk

Advanced search

Botox - good practitioner in the north west ?

(10 Posts)
ginorwine Tue 13-Oct-15 17:53:36

I have a droopy eye lid am v keen to lift somehow !
Went to see Dr chandry at alderly edge on recommendation .she -probably quite rightly talked about what could go wrong - I lost my nerve !
Any other recomendations please .i could travel to manchester or Liverpool or Preston .
Thanks !!

ginorwine Tue 13-Oct-15 22:06:48

Bump

AngelaRipp0n Tue 13-Oct-15 22:29:39

I've had Botox in Manchester for No11's and crows feet but was also talked out of it for droopy lids, so I think it's just not that effective. You'd probably find someone who'd do it, but do you want to trust someone who'd carry out a procedure that others won't touch?

ginorwine Thu 15-Oct-15 22:30:53

Thanks for reply .What I meant is I traveled to the first Clinuc but lost my nerve ! Now I'm ready to try again but wd like to go somewhere a little nearer and am looking for recomendations .

Truckingalong Thu 15-Oct-15 22:41:05

I have Botox for my 11s, so I'm not against it but why do you want to go ahead against the advice of a very well respected doctor?

ginorwine Fri 16-Oct-15 08:49:48

I wasn't going against advice .it was just the info that they have to give you when you are considering botox in general .such as that it can cause a heavy lid .

ginorwine Fri 16-Oct-15 08:52:10

I e .the consultation process which was really through made me think and I bottled out .
Am now going to have it but on second thoughts may want to go to a practitioner that is nearer to my home .

Madnson Sat 17-Oct-15 00:49:06

Dr Chaudry is amazing! Also Spire in Manchester have a very good nurse who I've used a few times called Emma

MancMum01 Mon 19-Oct-15 09:47:44

I used dermakurve in chorlton a couple of times - £200 for 2 places.

MsBojangles Mon 19-Oct-15 10:22:44

Marie is the best I've ever had, I saw her for about 5 years when she was at Transform. She's freelance now but well worth tracking down if you can.

www.mariecassidy.co.uk/index.html

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now