str8 brush

(13 Posts)
cleowasmycat Mon 12-Oct-15 16:33:23

www.nubrush.com/

Has anyone tried one of these? They are being offered at half price and the reviews look good but I would rather an honest opinion from someone who has actually used or got one!

cleowasmycat Wed 14-Oct-15 21:12:03

Anyone? Genuine question! My hair is a fuzzball.confused

Nettletheelf Wed 14-Oct-15 23:25:34

I wouldn't buy anything from a company who couldn't even spell check their website ('carribean'!).

I stick to the brands I know when it comes to electrical stuff.

WhyDoesGastonBark Thu 15-Oct-15 10:15:12

I'm sceptical of anything advertised by facebook ads. Sorry

mammmamia Fri 23-Oct-15 23:48:57

Bumping as I've just seen this on FB and it looks amazing, I was about to start a thread on here
So... Anyone tried it?

FundraisingPTABitch Sat 24-Oct-15 06:09:26

the website looks really suspect.

CointreauVersial Sun 25-Oct-15 00:04:52

DD1 wants one for Christmas but I've told her I'm only buying one from a "reputable" source (Boots, Argos or similar). That website looks dodgy as.

SheHasAWildHeart Wed 04-Nov-15 09:07:30

Boots have this from Babyliss that seems to do the same thing:
BaByliss Brilliant Shine Ionic Hair Brush

Jenni37 Fri 13-Nov-15 10:40:36

My sister has given me one of these as a early Christmas gift, I used it today for the first time, I have very fine shoulder length hair and I can tell you it does work although I didn't find it any quicker than using my straighteners as I had to go over the same section of hair numerous times to get it as straight as I wanted it and it doesn't get to the roots as good as my straighteners do, I think it would work better on thicker and longer hair than my own.

Edinvic Sat 21-Nov-15 22:12:12

I bought one (foolishly!). It's awful. You need to go over the same section of hair repeatedly before you see any benefit. The quality is terrible. 4 of the red rubber bristles came off the first time I used it. My hair isn't particularly wavy or coarse. I've tried contacting them through Facebook and the "contact us" bit on the website. No response. I've now tried commenting on their posts but to no avail. Please don't waste your money on this. Stick to GHD!

Misssss Tue 24-Nov-15 18:17:37

I have one, I bought it from
Ali express it was less than £20. It works fairly well, not as good as straighteners but it definitely makes my hair sleeker with minimum effort.

Chazy28 Fri 05-Feb-16 19:49:19

Yep avoid Str8 brush. Awful company. Awful product. Now they have my money, they are unreachable. Will not provide refund. Beware everyone xx

DmitrySh Mon 26-Dec-16 19:01:45

nubrush.com doesnt work, you can use hairbrushguides.com

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now