Talk

Advanced search

Can you help me find a lovely pair of gloves?

(6 Posts)
divere Sat 10-Oct-15 08:59:45

The ideas in my head are fairly loose, so if you've got a really nice, good quality pair then let me know.

I like the idea of leather underneath and fabric on top. I also quite fancy suede or similar on top, but again, happy to bypass that.

Colour wise, I will mostly be wearing Autumnal colours - brown boots and khaki coat, so that kind of colour scheme. Cream maybe, or tan...don't really mind.

I've had a look through this website but nothing jumped out at me. Any ideas?

dun1urkin Sat 10-Oct-15 10:22:11

I came on to suggest Dents, thought I'd better click your link on the off chance... Oh well grin

divere Sat 10-Oct-15 10:49:51

I've actually just had another look on my iPad and seen that each style has quite a few choices of colour, so perhaps I didn't give it enough of a change grin

I do quite like these three. Brown ones are Debenhams.

divere Sat 10-Oct-15 10:50:29

Enough of a chance that should say.

ChipInTheSugar Sat 10-Oct-15 10:52:35

Have a browse of good ol' TK Maxx - I have some gorgeous leather ones from there that have lasted ages.

noisytoys Sun 11-Oct-15 08:01:32

I have some UGG sheepskin gloves that are lovely and warm. They are about 5 years old now and seem to get better with age. I look forward to getting them out again for winter.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now