(9 Posts)
hollyisalovelyname Fri 09-Oct-15 18:09:29

Any Mumsnetter use Neistrata skincare.
If so recommendations please.
Looking for a good anti wrinkle cream.

hollyisalovelyname Fri 09-Oct-15 19:11:16

Oops Neostrata

lurkingabit Fri 09-Oct-15 23:01:41

I don't use their products really, but I do use this Neostrata sunscreen and I love it. It's the best I've ever used. Goes on almost like a primer, so it's perfect under makeup. It's ever so slightly tinted but fret not, it's extremely pale, ne'er a hint of orange in it.

faustina Sat 10-Oct-15 05:44:52

I used some products from their Skin Active range in the summer - a serum and two different moisturisers. The serum made my face shine as if I'd coated it in varnish and the moisturisers really weren't that impressive. They weren't awful enough for me not to finish them, but I won't be buying again

Lndnmummy Sat 10-Oct-15 08:26:06

I have used them in the past and really rates them. They were suggested by my dermotologist after a botox session. It is hrd to recommend as depends on what you are after? Do a salon near you sell them? Could yoily pop in for a consultation?

hollyisalovelyname Sat 10-Oct-15 10:08:09

Thank you

Absentmindedwoman Sat 10-Oct-15 10:54:33

I use the Neostrata sunscreen too. Really nice!

mummymolly93 Wed 21-Oct-15 10:49:48

I am a big fan of NeoStrata products! Their Dermal Replenishment is a miracle worker - it hydrates skin without being a thick and greasy cream and has anti-ageing benefits. I also use their Smooth Surface Daily Peel, i read they were the creators of the glycolic peel and so i wanted to try out a glycolic product. It blitzes my breakouts straight away... I think i'll try more products soon as i'm really impressed with the range.

mummymolly93 Wed 21-Oct-15 10:50:51

Holly - try both as it'll combat dryness that accentuates wrinkles and the pads have a plumping effect smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now