Talk

Advanced search

What undies

(5 Posts)
Scattymum101 Tue 29-Sep-15 14:19:06

If you have no bum??

I have a really flat bum and I'm pretty sure my granny pants aren't doing it any favours!!

OddSocksHighHeels Wed 30-Sep-15 23:34:46

I'd like to know this too! I'd love something like a Wonderbra for my bum.

I do find big knickers seem to squash my bum in a bit and it looks better in a thong but bigger knickers are comfier. I also find tights squash my bum in too. So annoying.

Scattymum101 Thu 01-Oct-15 03:13:01

Yeh I totally agree!! Thinking French or a thong do my bum more favours but then not very comfy.
I have a good bum when I wear my Spanx shorts but they aren't exactly sexy lol.
I'm trying to do lots of squats and lunges to lift it a bit and I've put on almost an inch around my hips since starting so my bum is Defo filling out but it always fills out st the top and I get left with a saggy bit where it meets my legs :-(

OddSocksHighHeels Thu 01-Oct-15 11:35:43

Yes we definitely have the same problem here! I even have that saggy bit by my legs too. Maybe exercise will help eventually. I'd love a nice bum!

marriednotdead Sat 03-Oct-15 23:13:47

Another member of the no bum club grin

Have found thongs, some Brazilians and shorts that sit straight across the cheek/leg crease fit far better than any standard shape knickers.

I'm told kettle bells also help on the exercise front but I'm too lazy to find out.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now