Talk

Advanced search

High street/budget serum for 40+

(8 Posts)
Indulgingmum Fri 25-Sep-15 15:16:16

Hi.
I'm just over 40 and usually use Clarins double serum. It's run out and I'm stoney broke. Can any of you recommend a decent budget serum which works. I have about £15 to spend. TIA

Mimigolightly Fri 25-Sep-15 15:29:14

I believe that Aldi do a good one although I haven't used it myself. I'm sure some of the other knowledgeable ladies will be along shortly though.

TyrionLannistersShadow Fri 25-Sep-15 15:40:56

I bought the Aldi serum a couple of weeks ago on a whim. I had been reading about the benefits of serums but didn't know which one to pick, they all seemed very expensive. So when I saw the Aldi one for 3 euro something I picked it up and I have to say I am pleasantly surprised at how goody skin looks at the moment. It could just be coincidence but even a huge spot I had cleared up much more quickly than usual so I am going to keep using it .

RyanORiley Fri 25-Sep-15 15:41:17

Apivita at Amazon
or you can get it in M&S too

It's really nice, works a treat. Bought it on holiday as a stop gap and ended switching to it full time I like it so much.

NotTodaySatan Fri 25-Sep-15 15:42:45

The Nip Fab Dragon's Blood serum is the tits. Has completely transformed my skin.

It's on offer at Superdrug at the minute.

Indulgingmum Fri 25-Sep-15 15:56:57

Thanks peeps. I did wonder about Aldi. Must get my sis in law to get me one we don't have Alsi in the North.

ClaudiaNaughton Fri 25-Sep-15 16:01:11

Apivita is on sale at M&S for £17.00. Think they may be clearing stock.

Nettletheelf Fri 25-Sep-15 21:10:38

Another vote for nip & fab. I use the 'no needle' one though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now