Talk

Advanced search

Anyone tried the new Body Shop Oils of Life facial oil?

(6 Posts)
Lottapianos Thu 24-Sep-15 13:15:45

I bought some other stuff in the Body Shop at the weekend and got a little sachet of this to try. I tried it last night and it felt lovely and smelled like pure heaven.

It's 28 quid though which is pretty much the same price as Clarins. Obviously I can't tell if its made any difference from just one application, but has anyone else bought and used it? I have dry and dehydrated skin - would you recommend giving it a go?

Thanks

sonata1 Thu 24-Sep-15 14:27:08

I use the Vit E oil and it is far better than Clarins on my skin. However, I never buy anything full price from Body shop. I always wait for at least 30% off if not more or 3 for 2.Try code 14670 in store or online (free delivery when you spend £10) for 40% off. However, when they launch something new it is often excluded from any promotions.You need to take a look on the website and see. Good luck !

Lottapianos Thu 24-Sep-15 14:46:14

Thanks sonata1, I have a 40% discount code but the Oils of Life range are excluded currently!

sonata1 Thu 24-Sep-15 16:28:13

Hmmm typical !

Wolfiefan Thu 24-Sep-15 16:29:31

I've started using a The Sanctuary one from Boots. Really good. Better than Decleor for my skin.

Nettletheelf Thu 24-Sep-15 20:13:59

I got the hard sell on this in the shop on Saturday. I got a sachet with my Hawaiian kukui body cream (£23!!!! In the Body Shop!! Should have asked before I got to the till) and plan to sample it this weekend. Bit sceptical about it living up to the claims, though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now