Talk

Advanced search

Tube skirts?

(9 Posts)
maybemyrtle Sat 19-Sep-15 19:34:53

I realise I'm a bit late to this, but I've decided I want a below-the-knee tube skirt. Has Whistles stopped selling their famous ones? They only have a ribbed version that I can see. Where else is worth looking? I want a decent weight fabric, likely double layered, and not black - navy or charcoal or striped or something. Any ideas?

BorisJohnsonsHair Sat 19-Sep-15 21:41:15

I bought a really nice one from H and M in the summer which was navy and tan stripes. £7.99! I have two black ones as well. They're double-layered and approx knee-length. Not sure if they'll have new colours for winter?

maybemyrtle Sat 19-Sep-15 23:32:31

Thank you, that sounds perfect! I'll pop in tomorrow.

seefeld Sun 20-Sep-15 12:04:05

Hush have a couple this season - black and burgundy

Floisme Sun 20-Sep-15 12:22:28

I'm not sure if the colours will be right for you but I got one from Pure Collection earlier this year and am really pleased with it. The photo doesn't really do it justice. The quality is equal to Whistles and it's kept its shape really well. They usually have a discount code knocking around somewhere.
www.purecollection.com/clothing/womens-skirts/heavy_jersey_tube_skirt_jet_marl_20.htm?showDefault=1

H&M ones are also pretty good for the price.

Sausagesforteatime Sun 20-Sep-15 12:36:50

I was in John Lewis yesterday and they had some great tube skirts. Not sure which brand they were. Maybe take a look online first?

CurlsLDN Sun 20-Sep-15 13:16:05

I saw some striped ones on the gap website earlier. They looked nice and think but think they may have been knee length.
You can get 40% off with code PICKGAP

goodasitgets Sun 20-Sep-15 13:30:13

Matalan often have v decent quality thick fabric ones in

maybemyrtle Sun 20-Sep-15 20:14:21

Thank you! I didn't make it to Hennes today in the end but lots of lovely suggestions here. Thanks all smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now