Talk

Advanced search

Nip + fab skin dragons blood?

(7 Posts)
VodkaValiumLattePlease Sat 19-Sep-15 18:24:52

Has anyone tried any of this range? What did you think?

Lovewearingjeans Sat 19-Sep-15 20:33:10

I love the Deep Cleansing Fix. I use it once a week, rinsed off with a flannel, and apply after cleansing at night if I feel like I am getting a massive spot. Helps it go away without breaking out.

Wolpertinger Sat 19-Sep-15 21:16:22

From threads before, the Dragons Blood pads were far far more popular than the Glycolic fix. Everyone loved them - they are on my shopping list for when my current acid toner runs out.

ThenLaterWhenItGotDark Sat 19-Sep-15 21:23:19

I remember thinking the opposite Wolpertinger! Though in a baaaa sheepy way I bought both! I do DB in the morning instead of faffing with a proper cleanse, and GF in the evening at the acid tone stage.
I like the practical element of them being a one-use pad.
I don't really understand why the DB ones are marketed as cleansery things whereas the GF are 'just' toners though!

Wolpertinger Sat 19-Sep-15 21:50:26

Oooh, I don't have this level of knowledge! I like the idea of a salicylic pad and could see why people who also had spots liked them more than the glycolic. Didn't realise they are also marketed as a cleanser - not sure how I feel about that confused

Actually prob pleased as I am really lazy grin

ThenLaterWhenItGotDark Sat 19-Sep-15 22:04:52

I was mighty confused because I spotted them half price so bought both, then thought oh!
I do think that the acid tone is what's made the biggest difference to my skin.

NotTodaySatan Sun 20-Sep-15 08:45:48

I have been using the Dragon's Blood pads and Serum for 6 months and bloody hellfire they have taken my skin from dull and occasionally spotty to clear, smooth and radiant. They're amazing.

They do stink a bit though.

Also tried the Glycolic pads and liked them too but prefer the DB ones.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now