Help! I look like a badger!

(4 Posts)
Ihearthickson Sun 13-Sep-15 19:26:02

I've got hyper pigmentation on my face and it looks awful. Two big brown patches underneath my eyes like stripes, then patches over my cheeks and forehead to a lesser extent. I'm looking for recommendations on good make up for coverage or any skin care products that might improve its appearance. Failing that....can anyone knit me a balaclava? grin

lucysmam Sun 13-Sep-15 21:37:56

A vitamin c serum may help. Also something with niacinamide (vitamin b3) and regular use of sunscreen should help it not get any worse.

I am useless with make up, so hopefully someone else will have suggestions for that!

orlakielyimnot Sun 13-Sep-15 21:50:39

Poor you, has this just come on op? MAC select cover up is really good. As is estee lauder double wear foundation. I use both to even out my multi coloured face.

PacificDogwod Sun 13-Sep-15 21:52:12

Ask your GP to refer you to dermatology who can provide a camouflage clinic - they will match your skin tone and show/tell you how to cover the irregular pigmentation up.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now