Talk

Advanced search

Please help me find these boots!

(7 Posts)
TotalPerspectiveVortex Wed 09-Sep-15 19:28:49

I have the holy grail of shoes. They are 'Call It Spring Black' 'hecko' mid wedge boots. They are cute, and comfortable and I love my pair. They are dressy, they are not too high, they don't hurt.

But. They are starting to look a little the worse for wear and I'm panicking about what will happen when they become unwearable.

I've found them [http://www.amazon.co.uk/Black-Hecko-mid-wedge-boots-5/dp/B00EPPQ4H4 here] and in debenhams but everywhere I look they're sold out or out of stock.

I'm begging for help in tracking down an available pair in a size 5, can anyone help?

IdentityRequest1 Wed 09-Sep-15 20:49:41

If you can't, check out Clark's Yarra Wedge. Very similar!

TotalPerspectiveVortex Wed 09-Sep-15 21:30:16

Ooh thanks Identity they could be a contender!

AnotheBloodyChinHair Wed 09-Sep-15 21:33:27

www.schuh.co.uk/womens/toms-desert-wedge-black-boots/1480037050/

TotalPerspectiveVortex Wed 09-Sep-15 21:52:41

Ooh they also look good! I think I got too hung up on the exact shoe, I didn't think there'd be any others similar enough, but there are definitely options available! I had seen some sort of similar in River Island but they were far far too high, but both of those look a good height.

TotalPerspectiveVortex Wed 09-Sep-15 22:03:14

Ok, so I love both of those & the 'Pippah' by Dune. I'm going to wait and see & if I get the promotion ice applied for I'm going to buy a pair with my first new wage! Fingers crossed!

IdentityRequest1 Wed 09-Sep-15 22:47:07

Fingers crossed for you!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now