Talk

Advanced search

Black biker boots - thoughts?

(9 Posts)
keely79 Mon 07-Sep-15 17:26:13

Thinking of these (have seen them for about £55 in my size) - what do you think?

Ash Vegas Boots

I'm looking for flat boots that will be very comfy and look good with skinny or rolled up boyfriend jeans. I'm 16/18 and 5'7. Due to fat calves, find knee highs hard to get so thought ankle might be the way to go.

Any other suggestions? Budget would be up to £150 for the right pair that I would love for other. Feet are quite wide and a size 8.

TSSDNCOP Mon 07-Sep-15 18:52:55

I am the same dimensions as you. Mine are from Karen Millen. But toppy on price but I opened a store card specifically to buy them and got a £20 voucher. Don't know if they still do that.

TSSDNCOP Mon 07-Sep-15 18:54:29

Having said that I you can get the ash ones for £55 that'd be bargainous.

BikeRunSki Mon 07-Sep-15 18:56:33

Love them! They don't even come in my size (42) otherwise i'd get some.

Moln Mon 07-Sep-15 18:58:22

I've wide feet. I got a great pair from next.

www.next.co.uk/shop/gender-women-productaffiliation-footwear/category-boots-designfeature-biker-size-42uk8

NotTodaySatan Mon 07-Sep-15 19:01:32

They're nice. A bit plain for me (I like a blinged out biker grin) but they've got that lovely slightly worn in look. It's hard to find in black biker boots, they often look stiff and a bit cheap.

Moln Mon 07-Sep-15 19:29:25

Gah!!

I didn't even notice the start of your OP!! Which is why I linked others.

Boots in your link are nice, but if you're not too pleased with your calves they might not be great. The ones I got from next are mid calf but not tight.

mysteryfairy Mon 07-Sep-15 19:36:14

I've actually got those boots. I like the look of them but find them very uncomfortable to wear. I bought my size but they are generously sized and very wide. I feel like my arches are very unsupported in them. DD who is half a size bigger than me and has H width feet wears them successfully though and I do like the look of them.

keely79 Wed 09-Sep-15 10:58:38

Ok - have ordered. Should be here on Friday. Came to ??60 with postage so fingers crossed...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now