Advanced search

hair - salon thingy whats it called and how do i re-create

(3 Posts)
ididntsignupforthis1 Fri 04-Sep-15 19:00:21

ive got curly hair and had a beautiful cut today - they 'dried' me under a space ship looking thing with some sort of heat elements (one on top, one each side and one at back) - just put curl cream or whatever on, and lifted it slightly twice.
I love love love it. my hair isnt even a tiny bit frizzy.
i normally scrunch with some curl boosting mousse after half drying upside down with hair dryer - it looks good, but no where near as good as the space ship.
what is this thing and does anyone know of a home version?
(i feel like a granny and a hood for rollers !)

LindyHemming Fri 04-Sep-15 19:34:33

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

ididntsignupforthis1 Sat 05-Sep-15 13:24:04

i felt a bit like an old lady - but my hair looked AWESOME!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now