Holiday essentials

(3 Posts)
Shortandsweet20 Wed 02-Sep-15 15:03:42

I haven't been on holiday since I was about 12, so need some help working out the essentials.

Biggest question is am I allowed to take a razor? Or do I have to buy one over there? I'm going to Marbella next week.
All clothes are sorted, just need to find a few bikinis as it seems impossible!
Is there any good sun cream recommendations, I'm allergic to Nivea.

What size shampoo bottles can you take these days? And will I have any issues taking the pill whilst there?

Thanks smile

nottheOP Wed 02-Sep-15 15:12:37

If you're putting a bag in the hold, there is no restriction on the size of your liquids. If you're travelling with hand luggage only all liquids are limited to 100ml and they all have to fit into one of the resealable bags - this includes make up and deodorant as well drinks. It is the size of the container rather than what's inside it that counts.

A razor is fine.

I use Asda sun cream as i'm a bit tight. It works as I don't burn.

Buy a bikini there, lots more choice than here!

Enjoy your holiday

Itscurtainsforyou Wed 02-Sep-15 16:47:13

You could buy toiletries at the airport (past security) - of if you want specific brands you can order online to collect at a boots on airside. This way you can take larger bottles in hand luggage (although won't be able to bring them back).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now