Talk

Advanced search

YSL Fusion ink foundation- coverage?

(7 Posts)
Aquamarine70 Sun 30-Aug-15 15:00:22

I found Touch Éclat to thin & just didn't cover at all. Does this have better coverage & last better?

gonegrey56 Sun 30-Aug-15 15:42:39

It is pretty sheer , but you can layer it where you need more coverage . I find it lasts well on my combination skin but never looks cakey . Why don't you get a sample ? YSL give out dinky little pots which are perfect for touch ups during the day . Then you can decide if the investment is worth it for you .

Aquamarine70 Mon 31-Aug-15 04:06:19

Thanks I will go into Mecca Maxima as the girls are really good in there for giving a sample. I wasn't sure if they could get any out of the pot as it has a sponge applicator. I am in Australia so when it's hot I need something that doesn't slide off my face but doesn't look cakey.

coffeenut Mon 31-Aug-15 04:57:27

Let me know how you go at mecca aqua I would have thought a better bet was a department store though for samples? Myer is usually pretty good (DJs not so good but depends on the counter?). I keep meaning to get a sample of this and also dior star from Myer!

Aquamarine70 Mon 31-Aug-15 09:38:06

My nearest Myer doesn't do YSL & I never go into the city. we don't have a David Jones in our local shopping centre either. If they can't get a sample out of the bottle due to the applicator I'll get them to apply some & see how it wears over the day. I tried Young blood liquid today but it's gone a bit darker over the day. I want dewy but with some coverage & staying power.

Aquamarine70 Mon 31-Aug-15 09:41:21

I tried the Dior star, I thought I liked it but it just seemed to sit on the surface of my skin. If I touched my face it transferred badly.

Aquamarine70 Tue 01-Sep-15 13:27:42

I tried the Fusion today and I don't like it. I tried B20 as no sample for B10. It was a little too brown & still very sheer & not much coverage. I think I'll have to give up on a liquid & go back to mineral make up.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now