What will you be wearing with your Skirts this A/W

(8 Posts)
Anon136790 Thu 27-Aug-15 07:57:45

Looking around just trying to get ideas of that's hot this A/W and I'm guessing these type of skirts are going to be popular.

What will you be wearing your skirt with? I always panic wearing skirts in A/W as I just can't ever seem to find anything to wear them with expect long sleeved tees which just never looks

Skirts I see are popular are
1) checked mini
2) tube skirt
3) demim a-line

Colaslushie Thu 27-Aug-15 08:02:35

Have you seen these types of skirts on a model ie styled as part of an outfit? Or just on their own like in the pics you posted?

PennyPants Thu 27-Aug-15 12:06:22

Tube skirt with t-shirts, tops, cardies,
Jumper, shirts and biker ankle boots.
Mini skirts with same tops as above but longer boots. Don't own any A line. Have a look on Pinterest.

burnishedsilver Thu 27-Aug-15 12:53:15

Ribbed polo necks.

I'm more confused about what type of shoes/boots to wear with skirts.

Anon136790 Thu 27-Aug-15 15:13:39

Shoes was going to be my next question blush

Indulgingmum Thu 27-Aug-15 15:24:47

I got some great leather boots in black and another pair in tan last year in the sale. They are knee boots so I'll be wearing them. Plus I got to lovely pairs of flat pumps on Shuh so can wear those too.

With a checked mini, I'd wear a plain black semi fitted top/jumper, black opaques and black boots - either ankle or knee.
With a denim A-line skirt I plan to wear a black turtle neck and heeled ankle boots.
With tube skirts, I wear pretty much anything!

mewkins Thu 27-Aug-15 21:39:00

I would go for fairly fitted crew neck jumpers with the a line. I really like the checked onw and would go for a looser long sleeve tshirt with a longer cardigan over that. Boots (knee high flat ones) with all of those because I don't like my legs and all of the skirts would be quite short on me. I wear lots of skirts for work in the winter as they allow me to wear nice warm thick tights and boots with them!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now