Talk

Advanced search

Faux fur gilet

(7 Posts)
fiorentina Wed 26-Aug-15 20:39:12

I'm looking for one for the Autumn to add to my fairly boring basic wardrobe. I haven't much time to shop around so am looking online. Any recommendations for any that are great in real life and don't feel too cheap. Last year I loved the a Whistles ones but cannot stretch the budget that far at the moment sadly! Thanks.

nannyplumislostinspace Sun 30-Aug-15 18:02:28

I've been looking for one for about 3 years. Surprisingly next had a nice one last year but it was too long for me. All the ones I have seen have either been mega expensive or really cheap looking. Sorry! That's not much help!

EmmaWoodlouse Sun 30-Aug-15 18:18:06

QS/Store21 of all places have got some...

MrsCampbellBlack Sun 30-Aug-15 19:10:13

It is still very early so I'd wait a while. I got a nice one in mint velvet last year, DH said I looked like a womble but what does he know?

Savagebeauty Sun 30-Aug-15 19:12:25

I ordered the Next Tall one. Horrible. A line.

fiorentina Sun 30-Aug-15 19:57:34

I will keep looking when I get time to go a shopping and see them properly. Some just look so cheap, like a rubbish cuddly toy!

Coastingit Sun 30-Aug-15 20:05:24

I have also been looking for about 3 years! I don't want to pay more than £50. And by the time Jan sales come round I'm thinking about S/S.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now