Talk

Advanced search

Work Clothes

(3 Posts)
Octopus37 Sat 22-Aug-15 21:10:59

I have just been accepted onto my local hospital's staff bank, which means I am going back to an office job for the first time in 8 years and I am looking for advice on what to wear. From the interview and colleagues I saw, I got the impression that it isn't too formal, although obviously nothing too casual, short, tight, riske etc. I am pear shaped and at the moment look horrible in trousers, so was thinking of getting a couple of dresses to tide me over until I really know what everyone else wears. I quite like wrap styles and shift dresses. Was thinking of wearing a dress with either a jacket or short cardigan. Any ideas of the best places to shop would be great. My style is quite quirky, but obviously needs to be office friendly as well. I am a size 10ish and my budget is fairly low.

Itscurtainsforyou Sun 23-Aug-15 10:00:20

Joe Browns have some quirky dresses (I think the sale is still on too)

Octopus37 Sun 23-Aug-15 13:27:56

Thanks for that. I have looked and the dresses are definitely my sort of thing. Unfortunately, no sale so I will look on ebay as well

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now