Wedding outfit! Help sorely needed...

(7 Posts)
NotExactlyHappyToHelp Thu 20-Aug-15 12:18:04

I'm going to a friends wedding in a couple of weeks (eek!) and I don't have anything at all to wear. I've lost about 4 stone in a year and had to give all my lovely dresses away, I briefly considered putting it all back on just to keep them grin.

I have had no luck at all finding a dress thats suitable and that I like so I was hoping one of you lovely and very talented people may be able to help.

I am 5'2 between a size 8 and 10. I've got decent legs and a good waist but rather flabby upper arms. I'm blonde and pale with blue eyes.

I need a dress that's suitable for a not hugely posh but quite fancy hotel, that's maybe £60 maximum. If it goes with black suede heels that'd be even better but not essential (as they're the only heels I own blush).

LadyStark Thu 20-Aug-15 12:22:58

What kind of style? Long/short? Sleeves? Fitted? Colours that are good for you?

LadyStark Thu 20-Aug-15 12:27:33

This from Asos is nice, sleeves, big pattern. You'd need different shoes though.

LadyStark Thu 20-Aug-15 12:32:04

This is fab - but I love patterns so if you don't may not be so good!

LadyStark Thu 20-Aug-15 12:34:54

very elegant

LadyStark Thu 20-Aug-15 12:37:25

beautiful but not easiest colour to wear

NotExactlyHappyToHelp Thu 20-Aug-15 12:55:34

Ooh I adore the second to last one but its out of stock unfortunately sad.

I really like the last link as well. Think I might order it and see what it looks like on.

Thank you LadyStark smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now